The Leo Ammerlaan Run, an exceptional running competition.
Welcome to the page of the Leo Ammerlaan Run, running in the greenhouse.
On Saturday, 4 February 2017 the 7th edition of the Leo Ammerlaan Run will take place at Plantenkwekerij Leo Ammerlaan. Would you like to run in the greenhouse? Entries for this exceptional running competition will be accepted from December.
Running in the greenhouse for a good cause
The unique course of this exceptional running competition runs through the greenhouse and premises of Plantenkwekerij Leo Ammerlaan. The course, the fantastic atmosphere and the many spectators encourage more participants each year. During this exceptional running competition, the runners become acquainted with modern greenhouse cultivation in a sporting way. The proceeds from the Leo Ammerlaan Run will be donated entirely to one or more good causes.
The Leo Ammerlaan Run details:
- Date: Saturday, 4 February 2017
- Location: Plantenkwekerij Leo Ammerlaan, Irisweg 40, 2665 MK Bleiswijk
- Age category 5 km and 10 km from 12+
- Kids run 1660 metres age 4-10
- Kids run 3333 metres age 8-14
1.30 p.m. start 10 km
3 p.m. start 5 km
4 p.m. start kids run 1666.5 metres
4.15 p.m. start kids run 3333 metres
- Entry fee 5 km and 10 km: €10 for pre-entries (up to 31 January); entry fee on the day itself €15.
- Entry fee kids run: €5 for pre-entries (up to 31 January); entry fee on the day itself €7.50.
- Digital time registration for all distances by means of a chip in the race number, name on your race number and finish video
- Participation is at your own risk and responsibility
- Changing room and shower facilities are available
- First Aid and AED available
- There are sufficient parking facilities
- The number of places is limited due to safety on the course. So be sure to enter in time for this exceptional running competition.
- Time limit 10 km: 75 minutes, 5 km: 45 minutes
- A route description can be found at: http://www.leoammerlaan.nl/29/route.html
- Follow messages about the Leo Ammerlaan Run on Twitter and Facebook